YOSHIROTTEN × TOKION | GRAPHIC MAMEZARA
Pottery collection designed by graphic artist YOSHIROTTEN
Inspired by traditional Japanese patterns such as the checkered pattern and the pine bark diamond, YOSHIROTTEN has created a new graphic design for these small plates.
This product is a porcelain container. Arita porcelain is made using traditional techniques.
Please note the following to ensure that you will be able to use your container for a long time.
- Do not use over an open flame or in an oven.
- After use, apply kitchen detergent to a soft sponge for cleaning.
- Do not use a cleanser or nylon scrubbing brush, as this may damage the container's surface.
- Please do not drag the container across a table, as this may damage the table's surface.
- Each container expresses different color patterns, shades and flecks. We hope that you will appreciate these individual differences as forming part of the uniqueness of each container when you use them.
- Microwave: x
- Oven: x
- Dishwasher: x
- IH: x
- Direct flame: x
*Orders will be shipped after May 7th.
Country of origin
*The unit is cm.